The Southern New England Entrepreneurs Forum, SNEEF, is dedicated to developing entrepreneurship and venture activity with programs that combine topical forums with networking opportunities. For more information about the SNEEF, program sponsorships and alliance partnerships, please contact info@SNEEF.edu.
SNEEF is supported by the Charlton College of Business and the Advanced Technology and Manufacturing Center at University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. The founding member for the Forum is Rockland Trust.
Inclusive community of entrepreneurs, researchers, venture capitalists, angel investors, business professionals, technology focused companies, professional service providers, inventors, and educators networking together to stimulate growth in Southern New England.
Benefits include strengthening entrepreneurial connectivity for the commercialization of innovative ideas and innovation growth within existing companies, thereby creating value for the participants.
- Free admission to events.*
- Decreased cost for special events, such as the annual clam boil.
- Advanced email notification of all programs undefined including news throughout the region and state through our Alliance partners.
- Networking via the events and Membership Directory with hundreds of entrepreneurs, funding sources, and business professionals throughout the region.
- Ability to participate on committees.
Membership is $75 on a one-year cycle from the join date.
* Admission for SNEEF events is currently $25 per event. There are typically a minimum of six events in the calendar year, which runs from September through June (academic calendar).